Welcome to Shivalik Bank: We feel happy to serve you!
Shivalik Bank offers loans and limits to you faster than others. Please visit the branch nearest to you or submit your request online.
For considering your request in the fastest possible manner, we need to know few basic things:
- Desired Amount of Loan
- Purpose of Loan
- Security being offered
- Your PAN Card No.
- Your location
- Your Name and Contact details.
- If you are not already a customer of Shivalik Bank, then your KYC documents would also be needed.
- Shivalik Bank offers financial assistance for PERSONAL USE or BUSINESS USE. Please go to the relevant category to know various schemes under which loan or limit can be sanctioned.
How much loan can you avail?
Amount of loan depends upon:
- Total cost of project minus your own contribution.
- Your repayment capacity which depends upon your spare monthly income after all existing deductions.
- Value of security
What do we look for while considering your request for loan?
- Good previous track record if you are our existing customer.
- Good Market Report about you, if you are new customer for us.
- If you don’t have any account with us, all KYC requirements would have to be fulfilled for opening an account.
- Assessment of your financial worth.(your assets and liabilities statement to be verified)
- Assessment of your repayment capacity.(your income tax returns)
- Your own stake(in the form of cash margin)
- Valuation and Acceptability of the security being offered by you to cover the loan amount.
- Membership of the Shivalik Bank as per laid down rules of the Govt. As per rules, you must be a shareholder of Shivalik Bankholding sufficient shares of the bank in relation to the amount of finance. (Since Shivalik Bank is paying handsome dividend to its shareholders from the first year itself, it is a great opportunity for you to become a share holder and start having a reliable, honourable and steady income).
- Execution of security documents by you and the guarantor if any.
Please visit any of the link above to know more about our various schemes under different categories.